Often a doctor’s appointment is not necessary. Check here if you can solve it yourself.
The online agenda is very busy, so there are few (or no) spots available. If an appointment is canceled, it will be available online again immediately. If your complaints cannot wait, call us so we can help you by phone.
- PLEASE NOTICE: There are three locations: location Hanzeplein 121, Zernike 17 and Noorderhaven 32.
- If you have multiple complains, then book multiple appointments.
- Appointments can be scheduled up to 14 days in advance
- An appointment for a surgical procedure can only be made by telephone.
- If you are too late for your appointment we are forced to move it.
- You can only make an appointment if you are registered.
- We are not allowed to issue a health certificate and we cannot help you with this. For this you must make an appointment with an independent doctor, for example with https://www.medity.nl/
- Note: one appointment is 10 minutes! If you have psychological complaints or if you have multiple complaints, then book multiple appointments!
- You can go to the assistant for flushing your ears, removing stitches, making injections, blood tests, wart treatment and help with STD’s. For everything else you have to go to the doctor. If you do book an appointment for something else, it will be canceled because the assistant cannot help with this.
If you can’t come to your appointment please cancel your appointment! You can cancel your appointment online, by mailing or calling us.
CLICK HERE to book an appointment.
For small questions or for repeat prescriptions you can email us at email@example.com